Social Media Executive
Media & Communications
發佈 13 天前更新 13 天前
Social Media Executive is responsible for marketing and interaction through social media.
SME shall communicated and interact with customers and prospective customers by providing interactive content, as well as analyzing, testing, optimizing strategies and facilitating by building brand awareness.
SME shall learn and understand Social Media Guidelines and make sure that all works are performed based on the guidelines. SME shall visit and upload contents to sites of the Company, such as: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and Pinterest
● Update social media sites with new contents and posts
● Respond to social media posts, comments, and/or discussions related to the company
● Check customers’ online feedback about the company
● Look for interesting posts, news and articles to attract site visitors
● Oversee competitions and campaigns that promote the company
● Participate in conferences and discussions that are relevant to the industry or company
● Educate other colleagues about the use of social media
● Promote the use of social media in companies
● Develop strategies to increase site visitors
● Use social media tools, such as Hootsuite and TweetDeck to manage multiple sites at once
● Use web tracking tools, such as Google Analytics and Social Reports for the material to develop new strategies.
● Solid technical background (project management, business flow, database, etc.) with understanding or hands-on experience on the business project
● Great communication skill and attention to details
● Excellent analytical, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills
● At least 3 years experience as Social Media Officer, and having knowledge on brand awareness, impression. (If you have an experience working at Digital Agency is a plus)
● A strong individual player and ability to influence
● Bachelor degree in marketing, marketing communication or public relation would be preferred
● Previous experience in handling social media for B2B and B2C business.
● Proven track record of increasing followers and brand awareness through various campaigns on social media.
● Experience in managing online community is a plus.
Pintek (https://pintek.id/) is a leading financial technology company aiming to democratize access to education in Indonesia through affordable and flexible credit to consumers and education institutions across the education sector (K-12, Vocational, Higher Education and non-formal).
Since launching in early 2018, we have obtained regulatory approvals with OJK, lined up more than $20M of lending capacity from local banks and financial institutions, partnered with more than 70 education institutions across Indonesia. We currently have a team of 40 people across commercial, operation, credit, tech and support.
Pintek is driven by a dynamic, international team with backgrounds from Morgan Stanley, Silver Lake Partners, Lazada, Ayopop, Bizzy, MNC, QNB, Quipper, OP, Ruang Guru, Tokopedia, Kredivo and others. We are well funded by a mix of local and international VCs.
Our company culture is based on the following principles: - Execution, results & growth-oriented - Data, tech, and automation driven - Flat hierarchies & open to new ideas - No politics & supporting each other - Problem-solving approach & high responsibility