Social Media Content Strategist
SGD 3,000 - 4,500/month
1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 1 個月前更新 2 天前
A grand opportunity to learn and grow in a digital storytelling collective that seeks to disrupt the way brands engage their audiences. Candidates will be deep dive into social media and content marketing strategy, viral tactics, digital PR, and get hands-on experience in various facets of creative production including copywriting, graphic design, illustration, gif/ meme creation, digital photography, and online videos.
- Social Media Strategy – Interpret client brief, research, data mine, plan, develop and design social media activations, campaigns and/or editorial calendar that meets business and/or campaign objectives.
- Content Management – Manage assets, monthly editorial calendars and oversee publishing schedules
- Creative Conceptualisation & Content Creation – Ideate and conceptualise content pillars and story ideas. Develop copy sheet for the proposed content and translate it into design brief. Work with creative team in overseeing art direction and storyboarding/ scripting and to produce quality creative content, including but not limited to product photography, portrait photography, lifestyle video, motion graphic/ animation, gif, illustration, graphic design etc for digital and social media platforms.
- Social Media Ad Planning & Buying – Propose and execute social media amplification to support the overall strategy that meets campaign objectives. Monitor, optimize, track and report ad performances.
- Analytics – Analyse social data/metrics, insights and transfer learnings into best practices. Generate monthly and quarterly social media performance reports. Deliver insights and learnings to make informed decisions for editorial calendar development in order to achieve KPIs.
- Community Management – Oversee the day-to-day queries and interactions with page fans and/or social media users. Support and facilitate clients to uphold the standards of social customer care and ensure response time meets clients’ expectations.
- Influencer Engagement – Manage influence engagement campaigns on ad-hoc basis. Influencer engagement ideation, profiling, crafting of brief and liaising with influencers to achieve the client’s objectives.
- New Business – Participate in new business initiatives, from identifying opportunities to pitch development, brainstorm and presentations
- Internal marketing – Be involved in internal marketing initiatives and suggest creative ideas for the company
- Project management – Take the lead in projects assigned and ensure deliverables are met in a timely manner. Build positive relationships with the internal stakeholders and clients whilst up keeping clear, concise, professional communication. Support the Account Director in coordinating and liaising between media agency, clients, and creative team to put together these calendars on time and on brief.
- At least 2 years of experience in social media and/or digital marketing position
- Independent, task-oriented and strong ownership over accounts and projects assigned. Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Results-oriented, meticulous and passion for world class execution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MAC systems and programs.
- Personal development benefits
BRCKTS is a digital storytelling collective made up of digital natives and hybrid thinkers and doers with an ardent desire to make brands the stories worth telling and create real values in the digitally connected age.
At BRCKTS, we believe in making “Play” a priority in all things we do and results a given. Going on to its sixth year, BRCKTS’ notable accolades include Excellence in Sponsorship Activation and Best Campaign – Original Content.