Wall Street English Social Media and Content Lead 工作職責
Our vision is to be the preferred choice of English language enrichment for adults. We exist to make Indonesians more competitive through English. Our belief is that the ability to communicate confidently in English will open opportunitieswhich is why we work endlessly to achieve our mission of empowering adults with self-confidence to communicate effectively in English and therefore enrich their life.
1. Organic marketing funnel increase of volume and conversion
2. Sales and leads generated directly or indirectly from content marketing initiatives
3. Memorable and effective static and dynamic content - increased engagement across all platforms
● Meeting with the creative, marketing, and design teams to ideate and define content goals (static and dynamic).
● Researching content and consumer trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing.
● Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals.
● Creating content for a variety of platforms including websites, social media, in-center visuals, digital ads, etc.
● Proofreading and editing content before publishing.
● Ensuring that SMO strategies are effectively implemented in coordination with other digital activations (SEO, SEM, etc)
● Managing content calendars and ensuring that the content remains consistent across all platforms.
● Coordinating with the marketing, design, and writing teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
● Tracking consumer and content analytics and generating reports and presentations.
● Keeping up to date with content trends, consumer preferences, and advancements in technology.
Key Attributes/Minimum Requirements
● Bachelor's degree in literature, journalism, marketing, communications, or similar.
● A minimum of three years of experience in content creation, marketing, communications, or similar.
● A portfolio of published work.
● Familiarity with content management systems and social media tools such as WordPress, Iconosquare, Ahrefs, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc.
● Good knowledge of content and layout design tools such as Adobe InCopy and InDesign.
● Excellent computer skills with MS Office and Google Suite.
● Good knowledge of various content platforms such as social media, blogs, and print media.
● Strong understanding of content practices such as SEO, SMO, and digital advertising content.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● The ability to keep abreast of content and consumer trends and advancements in technology.
Wall Street English Indonesia is a Community that believes if you communicate in English with Confidence, you will have a world of Opportunity. WSE Indonesia’s brand values are Confidence, Community, Opportunity.
Our vision is to be the preferred choice of English language enrichment for adults. We exist to make Indonesians more competitive through English. Our belief is that the ability to communicate confidently in English will open opportunities which is why we work endlessly in achieving our mission to empower with self-confidence to communicate effectively in English and therefore enrich lives.
We believe that in order to deliver on our mission, English must become part of one’s lifestyle. The WSE Experience and method is built based on this philosophy. WSE is NOT a school and does not sell English courses. WSE does NOT have students, we have members. WSE DOES NOT have teachers, we have English Trainers.