TSP DIGITAL PERFORMANCE AGENCY Social Content Manager 工作職責
- Understands all aspects of content strategy, from research, analysis and strategic planning to the ongoing creation, optimization, and governance of content that serves user needs and helps clients achieve their objectives.
- Leveraging your knowledge of (predominantly social) platforms and behaviors, be able to identify touch points that are most effective across the purchase journey and how those touch points can be used together to deliver on business objectives.
- Work with data analysts to inform and validate content strategies. Understand the impact of content efforts and measure, track and report on success metrics to enable continuous improvement
- Develop and build editorial calendars to define content plans across multiple touchpoints
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop content assets which align with content strategy
- Test and implement innovative and relevant methods of measuring content, campaigns and tools.
- Represent the agency’s strategic viewpoint of the value and importance of content with clients.
- Manage the content team of junior content writers.
- Competitive salary.
- Dynamic, professional and friendly environment.
- 13th month salary.
- Year-end bonus based on workload and performance.
- Health insurance, social security, annual paid leave.
- Good occasion to explore the new digital market trends.
- Good chance to learn and work with the best advanced advertising technology platforms.
- At least having 1 working year at the same level.
- Solid knowledge in communication and marketing.
- Active listening, customer services mindset, result-oriented spirits.
- Excellent copywriting skills in Vietnamese and English.
- Desire for creativity, innovation and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Teamwork and strategic integrated thinking to generate the best quality of works.
- Experience in the segments of Finance/Banking/Automobile/Real Estate is the plus.
- Personal development benefits