National Housing Organization Jsc (N.H.O Jsc) Social and Digital Marketing 工作職責
- Create Digital and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules to promote and uphold Corporate Brand;
- Conceptualize, plan, and deliver all social media content on all active channels, including a well-articulated approach for growing followers, engagement, and traffic.
- Manage digital and social agencies to deploy social and digital campaigns for product launches and support sales
- Be the eyes and ears of N.H.O. in the community – share any feedback or relevant brand perception.
- Create and execute Social Media & Influencer campaigns, utilizing relevant channels like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Zalo, and Tiktok to reach audiences.
- Manage company channels including web, social, email, online marketing materials;
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Minimum of 3 years of experience running social media, digital or content strategy across multiple platforms, either agency or brand side (e-commerce experience a strong plus).
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, social audiences and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios with creativity.
- The ability to work independently, but thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Be a self-starter, with a deep passion for social media and visual storytelling, who is willing to take on any and all tasks associated with getting the job done.
- Business savvy and ability to multitask are essential. Ability to think strategically and problem solve on the fly. Flexibility to adjust quickly to changes and deliver on deadline.
- Self-learning, able to work under high pressure is required.
- Fluent English is required.
Why you should join N.H.O?
- International working environment (Vietnamese, Korean, American, etc.)
- Challenges and promising experience as the company is growing and expanding
- Social insurance registered on gross salary
- 13th month salary
- Annual salary review
- Bonus on public holidays (New Year, Independent Day, etc.)
- Friendly, supportive and open-minded colleagues
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Free English communication class
- Monthly birthday party
- Quarterly Department meal
- Annual Health check-up