Wilhelmsen Ships Service (S) Pte Ltd SHIPS AGENCY OPERATOR 工作職責
- Excellent communication skills.
- Process and system understanding.
- Self-motivated and result orientated.
- Proactive and possesses ability to anticipate issue to facilitate preventive measures.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Problem solving skills with ability to make fast and sound judgement.
- Able to effectively plan and direct an operation without compromising on safety to personnel and vessel.
- Good motivator and team leadership skills.
- Familiar with Port & local Authorities regulations, procedures and governing tariffs.
- Attend and board vessels as required and as directed by respective Manager.
- Responsible for the effective coordination of assigned port calls.
- Advice on selection of contractors for goods and services provided to principals, including submission of competitive quotations, as required.
- Ensure compliance with Ships Agency processes, standards and procedures, including correct use of the operating system (VOSS).
- Ensure mandatory use of VOSS as reporting tool in compliance with the SOP.
- Ensure proper monitoring of the vessel and attendance to any follow up enquiries.
- Ensure correct amount of pre-funding are received or the correct level of authority has approved any deviation, prior to performing the Port Call.
- Establish and maintain vessel’s files and ensure that all transactional systems are updated real time.
- Ensure proactive, efficient and timely communication at all times.
- Report leads, business opportunities and relevant port updates observed to Manager.
- Monitor and record expenses that arises during vessels’ port call.
- Ensure Cash-in-Transit as per company procedure.
- Proactively follow up, check and approve supplier’s invoices.
- Ensure cost effective vessel operations.
- Personal development benefits