Petrobras Singapore Private Limited Shipping Operations Assistant 工作職責
- Work under close supervision assisting the Vessel Operations professionals on daily operational activities for Petrobras Fleet ensuring compliance with the Charter Party and Petrobras policies.
- Assist under supervision, liaison with Masters, Owners, Agents for vessel sailing and operation monitoring.
- Daily update of Operations Corporate systems, and archival of relevant documents in the Corporate database system.
- Assist in issuance of daily and monthly reports for Fleet Status.
- Assist in liaising with Trading Team for operations in compliance with cargo commercial contracts.
- Assist in liaising with Masters, Owners and Terminals for STS vetting clearance.
- Assist to liaise with Maritime Agency for provide services such as de-slopping, fresh water supply, materials for tanks cleaning.
- Assist on fleet bunkering plan.
- Assistant in the monitoring of bunkering operations, including nomination of bunker survey and analysis of BDN and bunker loss.
- Assistance on freight and claims payment documents in accordance with Charter Party.
- Liaise with internal departments such as Accounts, Finance and Trading Support Team for monthly accruals, invoicing and payments.
- Assist to provide to Demurrage Team all operational documents required for the claims process.
- Assist in the issuance of operational reports.
- Minimum diploma holder or equivalent.(Preferable in Maritime Business, Shipping, Oil & Gas Industry)
- Or University degree (preferably in logistics, shipping, commerce)
- Background in Shipping or Oil & Gas Industry would be an advantage.