Analyzing, reviewing, and implementing websites that are optimized to be picked up by search engines.
1. Final year students or fresh graduates in Business, Marketing, Communication, or related field
2. In-depth experience with website analytics tools
3. Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
4. Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
5. Ability to write SEO-friendly, informative, and communicative articles
6. Have a good attitude and able to work in a fast-paced environment
7. Ability to analyze information related to the field of animal husbandry
This internship program is unpaid, but the benefits included are a reference letter, certificate, training, and knowledge from the valuable experience that you'll get during Chick-In Internship Program.