SEO Content Writer
Media & Communications
1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 1 個月前更新 7 天前
As a SehatQ SEO Content Writer, you will translate medical mysteries into valuable health insights. Readers will be captivated by your expertise in converting health jargons into language they can understand, and doing so with SEO skills that compel search engines to put you on their first page of search results. You will write your way to each man, woman, and child (who reads Bahasa Indonesia)’s better health
1. Educational Background:
Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Media and Communications, Medicine, Public Health, Pharmacy or other relevant majors.
2. Work experience desired :
Min. 2 years of experience as Writer for online publications
3. Mandatory skills & knowledge :
- Passionate in writing, and in the accompanied research that is necessary to produce beautiful copy
- A master of language
– fluent in Bahasa Indonesia EYD (reading, writing, speaking) and in English (reading)
- Quick learner and able to meet tight deadlines - Understand the needs of our various target audiences and be able to draft compelling content that clearly and succinctly tells a story.
- Be able to understand the content team’s overall goals and propose researched ideas for content creation that will align with existing efforts and help us achieve our objectives.
- Own content process from beginning to end, including, but not limited to brainstorming with internal teams, interviewing of internal and external subject matter experts, writing and editing, working to leverage content, sharing of content internally and externally and measurement of results.
- Collaborate and communicate with marketing, product, and content teams in content conception, creation, promotion, measurement, and refinem
SehatQ is a health and wellness tech startup.
We are creating a platform to help the family’s health manager make health related decisions and to enable patients to practice participatory health. We do this by providing the most complete range of quality information, and connects patients to healthcare everywhere.