Senior Vice President, Business Development (HGX)
SGD 8,000 - 10,000/month
Business Development / Sales
發佈 4 個月前更新 4 個月前
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate individual to join our affiliate, Hg Exchange, as a Senior Vice President, Business Development.
To promote HGX is as the exchange-of-choice for the Private Capital Markets, by building and maintaining key stakeholder relationships across the ecosystem, including institutional participants, brokerage houses, market makers and prospects. The candidate will be responsible for driving competitive initiatives and sourcing growth opportunities ranging from member acquisition and engagement, to new business initiatives and listings on the Exchange
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, he/she will be primarily responsible for driving growth through business development initiatives focused on the recruitment of and strategic partnerships with financial institutions and ecosystem participants (Issuers, independent liquidity providers, interdealer brokers, and partners), managing regional sales and marketing efforts to promote listings and membership programmes
• Organize roadshows, marketing events and engagement exercises with private companies and unicorns through coordination with our members to drive the marketplace and trading ecosystem
• Meet targets and KPIs for listings and membership
• Develop long-term strategies for listing and membership growth, maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitive landscape and industry developments to identify commercial opportunities
• Drive the development and continued cultivation of client relationships, gaining an understanding of the interests and gather feedback from members and issuers
• Developing and managing strategic partnerships within the Private Capital Markets ecosystem to grow the business
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• University graduate, preferably with a bachelor’s degree in finance, marketing, business, or IT
• At least 8 years of relevant experience but we welcome exceptional candidates with 5 years of relevant experience and with a stellar track record in achieving KPI sales targets in the financial industry in roles such as wealth management, software sales, asset management or blockchain applications
• Solid presentation skills, both oral and written, with competence in preparing and presenting with PowerPoint
• A proven track record to delivering sales targets
• A self-driven mindset with a focus on achieving KPIs, goals and sales targets
• Takes ownership and responsibility towards the delivery of sales targets and marketing plans
• Good team player that thrives in an open and flexible fintech culture
• Take on challenges, thrive on logic, accept, and create changes with flexibility
• Able to multi-task, handle additional roles and work independently, often in a time-sensitive environment
• Numerate and analytical along with good inter-personal skills
• Passionate about finance, trading and blockchain technology
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Fundnel is a licensed private investment platform that offers unlisted securities in growth and pre-IPO stage companies across industries to a qualified network of investors, comprising of both professional – corporate venture, private equity, venture capital funds, family offices, angel investor networks – and individually accredited investors actively looking to diversify their current portfolio.
We screen all investment opportunities to ensure businesses meet the minimum requirements defined by the Fundnel Factor – a proprietary data-driven due-diligence process analysing over 130 quantitative data points per company* – before reaching our investor network. Our network of investors performs further due-diligence before making an "Anchor Investment” in a particular deal they see value in. Only deals with a lead anchor investor will be listed on our platform, whereupon other investors are invited to join the investment round.
Fundnel is headquartered in Singapore and has a growing team of over thirty people spread across regional deal offices in Indonesia, Malaysia and Australia.
Total deal origination value on our network exceeds US$100mm+ with 22 transactions completed to date.