Công Ty Tnhh Spring Production Senior Producer - Assistant Manager 工作職責
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Be the main contact between customers and production departments where the information flow from customer to the implementation phases and vice versa is appropriately interpreted, recorded and directed to the teams and staff involved.
- Work with Department Lead and Team Leaders, internal and external Project Managers (PMs) to schedule and track tasks for the 3D/Motion Department
- Drive both morebiz and especially newbiz including onboarding of new clients. Client meetings, client presentations, briefing meeting and de-brief meetings.
- Work directly in contact with clients across different time zones.
- Planning and budget creation. Estimation of tasks.
- Help manage resources and flag potential issues in time.
- Follow up with customer(s) including surveys about the projects to ensure highest client satisfaction.
- Share the customer’s feedback with the departments and propose continuous improvement areas of the involved parties (if any).
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with key internal and external stakeholders.
- People management and development. EDD interviews, 1 to 1 interviews, and career path development.
- Interview new potential staff members and salary negotiations.
- Administrative reporting on staff and salary etc.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- At least 5 years project management/producer or similar experience in the field of 3D production, motion-graphics or wider creative field.
- Good understanding of common technical terms in the 3D and motion industry.
- A solid skill of negotiation and problem-solving.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and client-related skills ability to prioritize tasks.
- Experience in managing staff: annual salary negotiations and yearly reviews. Understanding of the company’s strategy, values and its execution.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Exceptional organizational, planning and management skill.
- Speaking and writing German language is of advantage.
- Background in the creative field is of advantage.
SPRING Production is no spring chicken. The story of us begins in Denmark in 1995 with a solid portfolio of retail clients. It was the early days of digital repro/prepress but even then, we were front runners in applying new technologies to add value to the processes and to our clients. Which paid off. The company kept growing, we extended our areas of expertise and in 2009 we opened an office in Ho Chi Minh City to cater to the increasing demand and the competitive market.
Today, we offer a complete range of marketing implementation services within motion graphics, 3D visualization, animations and CGI as well as digital and traditional graphic services – expertly executed by more than 230 dedicated employees of different nationalities. From our offices in Aarhus, Odense, Copenhagen, Hamburg, Manchester and Ho Chi Minh City we add value to high-profile companies that are looking for perfection, efficiency and optimisation. In a joint effort and with a strong belief that we are better together.