· Corporate Marketing – assist in the development and enhancement of corporate advertising, marketing collateral, and sales enablement tools.
· Content management – assist the team to develop thought leadership content (e.g., whitepapers, case studies, guides, infographics, etc.)
· Commercial strategy – assist in the development and drafting of presentation decks and proposals
· People strategy – assist in matters in relation to driving people strategies
· Social media – assist social media content strategy and execution of the content calendar.
· Webinar – assist in execution of webinar campaign and promotion strategy
· Website management – assist in developing and updating the website content with digital agency
· Agency management – work with external suppliers on creative, content and event deliverables; plan briefing, review and finalization of projects
· Conduct market research and prepare marketing reports regularly
· Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
· Collaborate with the marketing team in Group Office for any joint marketing initiatives
Qualifications and Experience:
· University graduate in marketing / business preferred
· 2-5 years’ relevant work experience
· Prior experience in the professional services/finance industry is preferred
· Highly organized, detail-minded, and able to manage multiple projects with clear prioritization in a fast-paced environment
· Solid interpersonal and communications skills
· Proactive, resourceful and independent
· Passionate about marketing. Solid understanding of digital marketing is a plus.
· Strong command of written and spoken English and Chinese
· Good PC skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Good photo editing skills in Photoshop and/or Illustrator
· Ability to edit videos with Adobe Premiere Pro is a bonus, but not mandatory
· Content writing skills in English is preferred. The candidate must be very comfortable drafting, reviewing, editing ad copy/social media content, website content, etc. Ability to develop content in Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese is a bonus, but not mandatory.