Asia Innovatory Management School Senior IT Analyst 工作職責
- Ensure all the applications systems remain in good working order.
- Support new application systems when they become operational.
- Respond to production emergencies in a timely manner including bringing up the server (in a crash) or system processes, fixing problems or finding workarounds.
- Perform routine checks and to escalate to the Project Manager any anomaly detected
- Conduct troubleshooting together with other system engineers, database administrators (DBA) and outsourced vendors
- Follow through every issue / problem till closure; and complete the necessary documentation as required by NLB.
- Assist users and answer queries regarding the supported operational systems.
- Interact with the helpdesk agents, end-users and external vendors during application support and problem resolution.
- Provide standby support on weekends / public holidays. In the event of scheduled downtime or during a crash, the Candidate is required to be in office during off-office-hours to support the systems.
- Make code changes/ enhancements that arise from service requests.
- Follow the NLB’s technical standards and update the necessary documentation.
- The Candidate shall be prepared to understudy and undertake the development of new applications and maintenance of any existing systems in NLB as assigned by the NLB Project Manager.
- The Candidate shall possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology (IT), Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- The Candidate shall have a minimum of FIVE (5) years working experience in working experience in the IT industry
- The Candidate shall be able to work independently and as a team member