Evermos (PT Setiap Hari Dipakai) Senior HR Manager 工作職責
- Organizes, controls and evaluations day-to-day HR & GA activities
- Collaborates with the management team to understand and execute the organization's human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning; designing and implementing company policies that promote a healthy work environment and in accordance to Evermo’s values, vision, and missions.
- Manages the talent acquisition process with Talent Acquisition team, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles, hiring strategies; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Maintains compliance with employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Scopes quarterly/annually performance review processes by discussing employees’ career development paths and doing assessments for performance review with managers; set up and manage KPI with managers.
- Manages and supervises the usage of Company’s Inventory; to prepare employee's loan, annual leave, medical/hospital reimbursement. Also other secretarial tasks required by the Company.
- Monitors HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates and cost-per-hire)
- Maintains HR procedures that comply with labor regulations
- Proven work experience as a HR Manager or similar role at least 3 years.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Organizational Psychology or related field required.
- Excellent people management and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations (labor legislation).
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software (including payroll systems and ATS)
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations
- Personal development benefits