Senior HR Manager South Asia & Oceania
SGD 8,000 - 10,000/monthBonus of SGD 8,000 - 10,000/year
3 - 5 years of experience
發佈 1 個月前更新 4 天前
Join our global team for a career filled with opportunities to solve challenges both small and large, local and global, simple and complex.
At Wilhelmsen our the role of our global HR teams is that of a proactive people partner, enabled by digital technology. We support our stakeholders across a variety of areas, with the vision of leveraging our skills, competence and experience to support the business on all aspects of the people agenda. We aim to maintain a sustainable organization for our people to learn, grow, and excel and we take pride in each individual contributing in their own distinct way. We explore opportunities for automation and digitalization while providing transparency to constantly balance cost, quality & scalability expectations. Customer centricity, empowerment and stewardship are in everything we do – come join us as we shape the maritime industry.
We are looking for a Senior HR Manager, South Asia & Oceania to contribute to the local and area management agenda with HR related topics. This person will ensure local implementation of Wilhelmsen Ship Service’s global HR policies, processes and tools. They will support and advise local and area management on personnel related topics for all divisions/functions. They will also be the team lead for local HR teams in supporting approx. 600 employees in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, New Zealand & Myanmar. This includes overseeing activities related to personnel administration, HR & People processes, personal files, HR system (Workday) and other relevant employee documentation while also ensuring compliance to local laws, rules and regulations.
We can offer a culture and work environment of strong leadership, career development, work-life balance and a job that is both challenging and stimulating. Our organization thrives by using modern tools and is eager to utilize the business opportunities that comes with new digital tools and skills. Our ideal candidate is proactive, outgoing, and great at creating strong relationships – not only with our stakeholders but with the HR team globally. We are looking for a strong business partner that is also experienced with local and regional compliance laws and regulations.
This position will report to the Vice President, HR.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pro-actively engage with local and area management fronting HR related topics and contributing to deliver on business strategy and goals.
- Contribute with local knowledge and execute required tasks related to organizational change, restructuring, mergers and acquisitions etc.
- Ensure implementation and compliance to the global HR processes including provide advice, support and training to local management and employees on personnel related topics.
- Act as a business partner and advisor to local Managers on HR and People related topics
- Ensure compliance to local employment laws and regulations including correct administration of payroll, benefits, pension and insurances and leave registration.
- Manage the local HR teams in South Asia & Oceania while representing the team & coordinate delivery of geography-wide initiatives & communications (e.g. annual budget targets, follow-up on annual people processes)
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree, preferably from Human Resource Management / business administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience within HR
- Understanding of HR processes and tools, and knowledge of local labour law and regulations.
- Understanding of the business and how HR can contribute to delivering on business strategy and goals.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and cooperate with employees and managers on all levels of our organisation.
- Comfortable with digital technology and solutions supporting HR and People processes (e.g. Workday)
- Proven communication skills.
Please apply via link below :
- Personal development benefits
Wilhelmsen is a global maritime industry group founded in 1861. We have the biggest maritime network in the world, with a presence in over 2 200 locations globally. We serve over half of the worldwide merchant fleet with products and services, and supply crew and technical management for some of the most complex vessels in the world. We also develop new and daring solutions, shaping the maritime industry for the future. Our investments seek to explore and develop new opportunities within the energy-, offshore- and maritime industry. With thousands of colleagues in more than 70 countries, we take competence, sustainability, innovation and unparalleled customer experiences one step further. For more information, please visit http://www.wilhelmsen.com/about-wilhelmsen/