Senior Graphic Designer
Yogyakarta, Indonesia (Remote Possible)
1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 2 個月前更新 8 小時前
We are Niagahoster, a tech company based in Yogyakarta that provides web-hosting services. To equipped with top-notch and beautiful visual asset (graphic design) in supporting Niagahoster's brand in the top of mind both internal and external audiences, we are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer. S/he will create a fascinating graphic design to gain more engagements and brand awareness by promoting our product and services. Moreover, throughout the creative process, graphic designer must choose font styles, artwork, color schemes and other elements for a project aimed to optimize engagement rate while adhering to the brand standards. If you are ready to be part of our team, join us now! Responsibilities:
- Through the creative process, determines appropriate design and layout for a project-taking into consideration time;
- Come up with the best creative solutions and effectively visualize concepts through illustrations, digital imaging to produce marketing materials, or specific images needed for a project.
- Support marketing and operational team with creative ideas and strong visual concept execution for a wide variety of design projects including.
Day-to-day duties will typically include:
- Work closely with the marketing and operational team to provide excellent design for marketing tools and Internal projects.
- Participate in creating new design ideas as part of product development.
- Selects appropriate colors, style, images, typography, etc. to be used in the project to create an esthetically pleasing final design.
- Excellent visual aesthetic sense and creative visual skill;
- An eye for detail;
- Strong knowledge in design principle, conceptualization, design tool Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Can manage a heavy workload with good time management skills;
- Passionate about design and have great taste and sense of design trends;
- A problem solver with a can-do spirit;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Able to work individually and eager to be collaborative;
- Excellent working ethics and attitude.
- Have flexible work hours;
- Enjoy working remotely (from anywhere in Indonesia);
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture;
- Enjoy being surrounded by smart and driven people;
- Access to reference books, training courses, and international conferences to support your professional development;
- Benefit from other motivational perks such as birthday prize, lottery, a special gift for the best team member, and much more!
Leave your mark within an international working environment to scale up your professional journey and discover the best version of yourself. Step Up Your Game and be a PRO!
- Parental/family leave
- Personal development benefits
Niagahoster is a company providing technology information services based in Yogyakarta and affiliate with Hostinger International. By 2020, Niagahoster has supported 350.000 web users in Indonesia, which is not only centralized in Java but spread over Sulawesi, Sumatera, Bali, Kalimantan, and some other areas in Eastern Indonesia. Moreover, highlighting its commitment to enable people to achieve their success online, Niagahoster keeps supporting more small micro medium enterprises in Indonesia. Further information, kindly visits our website www.niagahoster.co.id and follow our Instagram @niagahoster.id @insideniagahoster.
Niagahoster in 2019 received an award from MIX Marcomm Magazine as the Best Corporate Sustainability Initiatives Awards 2019 category “The Best of Cause Promotion.”