IDR 10 - 15/month
發佈 2 個月前更新 1 個月前
Required Skills :
- Proficient in Node.js
- Server side framework such as Restify, Express, Hapi or Sails
- UI framework such as React and Vue
- Understanding of how to build and consume REST APIs
- Experience with databases such as SQL and NoSQL type databases.
- Capable with HTML5 and CSS/CSS3 (LESS/Sass a plus, but not required)
- Ability to build a website from scratchKnowledge of unit-testing (TDD/BDD tool i.e. Jasmine, Mocha, Protractor)
- A passion for learning new languages (Ruby, Go,C#, and more!)
GREDU is a social ed-tech platform that aims to increase the level of engagement in a school environment to improve the overall schooling experience, for teachers, parents, and students.
How We Work:
- Iterate - We believe that "Speed Trumps Perfection" so we test and deploy daily.
- Collaborate – Better than making the dream work, teamwork makes the code work. Through a fun work-space, Slack and peer reviews, our teams work together to build amazing solutions.
- Innovate – With the belief that “Everything is Written in Pencil”, we encourage our teams to test new frameworks, learn new languages and challenge the “status quo” to make us better.
What is it like working at GREDU?
GREDU culture can be said to be easy-going. We look at the result (dead-line oriented) and let our partners explore ideas and imagination on the product rather than micromanage every little detail. We would like to think of the people that work with us as our PARTNER rather than EMPLOYEE, and we always value and take-in any insight and idea that comes from our partners, because we believe that our partners have the same social value as us, which is to improve the educational environment.