Medical Diag Center Senior FrontEnd Developer 工作職責
Are you a Software Engineer with extensive programming experience? Is your code fast, efficient and reliable? Do you particularly enjoy working with amazing people, having fun at work and building something awesome? If so, let's talk!
We're not looking for stack experts. We're looking for smart people who can bring in the best tools and processes to get the job done.
As FrontEnd Developer, this position involves:
● Define and shape the fundamentals of engineering at Diag.
● Design and write maintainable code at scale
● Discuss/propose solution to improve User Experience
● Continuously discuss, debate with other team members to propose optimal solutions for different problems
● Build and deploy performant modern web applications in Vue.js
● Convert from design/prototype to responsive interface on the web
● Work with product managers, data analysts and UI designers to implement products and features, and test their impact to business metrics.
● Participate in code and design reviews to maintain our high development standards
● Engage in service capacity and demand planning, software performance analysis, tuning and optimization
● Collaborate with product and experience teams to define and prototype feature specifications
● Design, build, analyze and fix large-scale systems
● Learn full-stack performance tuning and optimization
● Debug and modify complex, production software
Required skills and experience:
● At least 5 years of experience coding.
● "Product Engineering" mindset.
● Basic understanding of User Experience
● Pragmatism and obsession for simplicity, efficiency, and performance.
● Obsession for quality and testing.
● Strong communication skills.
● English is required. Part of our team only speaks English (And the screening is done by our English speaker Head of Engineering)
● If you know React.JS or other JS framework and you are open to give it a try to Vue.JS we are open for it!
Bonus points for:
● Experience working with high-performing, Agile development teams.
● Want to learn about the HealthCare industry and have an impact on how doctors can diagnose their patients.
What do we offer?
● Supper competitive and attractive compensation, 100% salary in probation time