港商AI物流新創 (HUNTPP) Senior Devops Engineer 工作職責
We're hiring Senior Devops Engineer / Lead based in Hong Kong and Taiwan respectively to strengthen our system scalability and reliability.
The right candidate should be comfortable with an “all hands on deck” and fast paced startup environment. If you have the passion, innovative and collaborative spirit to build this strong system, come join us!
Being an early member of the Devops team, you will be able to get a 0-1 experience setting up advanced monitoring including dashboards, metrics, logs, alerts; Refining CICD to a stage where every deployment is automatic and quick, every day deployment and fully automatic even for mobile app is our goal. You will be able to touch in many areas like data pipeline and cloud security as well. Your work will definitely help contribute to our system scalability and reliability directly, will be very visible to the business side. Your work will also be appreciated much by fellow Software Engineering teammates since their life will be easier.
[Candidate who shows strong capability as an individual contributor or potential team lead, will be considered as DevOps Engineer Lead]
About our Tech Team:
At technology team, we are providing challenging projects, advanced technology stack and industry standard development experience. With teams spread across Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam and Taiwan, you will get to learn working in a uniquely remote team environment.
Our team have built:
- 3 Web platforms for merchants / shoppers / admins - built using ReactJS + Hooks / Redux / Mobx
- 3 Mobile Apps for Delivery Agents / Merchants / Shoppers / Warehouse Operators – built using React Native + Hooks / Redux / Mobx
- Scalable micro-services with NodeJS and Golang Dockerised apps deployed in Kubernetes cluster spanning across Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan and Malaysia region, serving as the backend
- Proprietary backend engines for optimizing delivery decisions: routing, dispatching, auto-matching and pricing mechanism
- Modern CI/CD pipelines for testing and deployment
- Data Warehouse (Redshift) and Data Lake (S3) for dashboard, monitoring and analytics
About The Role:
Reporting to the Engineering team lead. Specific work streams may include:
- Implement internal development, testing, automation scripts.
- Review, design and setup the most suitable cloud infrastructure.
- Support and identify production issues and independently identify cause, driving the issue down to source.
- Monitor the processes during the entire SDLC for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimize the wastage.
- Identify and deploy cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment.
- Coordinate and communicate within the team for system wide updates.
- Strive for continuous improvement and build CICD and constant deployment pipeline.
- Mentor and guide the team members for the best Devops practice.
- Setup and improve system monitoring metrics and logs, create dashboard and alerts if necessary.
- Continuously improve system performance, scalability and reliability.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 3-5 years working experience as a Devops Engineer
- At least 1 year software development experience
- Configuration and managing databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of: ● Container related: Linux based infrastructure, Docker and Kubernetes ● CICD: CircleCI preferred, Jenkins background will learn CircleCI on the job ● System monitoring: Prometheus, Open Tracking, Grafana etc ● Cloud: AWS preferred, GCP / Azure background will learn AWS on the job ● Programming language: JS (NodeJs) preferred, Python and other languages will learn JS on the job ● React and React Native is bonus
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.