Senior DevOps Engineer
Jakarta, Indonesia (Remote Possible)
IDR 15,000,000 - 21,000,000/month
3 - 5 years of experience
Posted 5 個月前Updated 17 天前
- Ensure that systems are always available, fast and highly scalable to accommodate an unpredictable load
- Manage and monitor a multi-datacenter regional environment
- Manage and monitor serverless environment and its activities.
- Help develop the best possible continuous delivery pipelines supporting features like an automated promotion to production, automated canary releasing or blue-green deployments
- Collaborate with product engineers to enhance core platforms
- Maintain tools for configuration management, build, continuous integration and deployment, reporting, monitoring etc.
- Ensure the networks and system and secure
- Explore new and creative DevOps approaches to ensure production stability and high availability
- Work closely with various other teams to improve operations, functionalities and efficiency
● Amazon Web Services
● Experience delivering Continuous Delivery pipelines
Nice to have:
- Worked in an Agile (SCRUM) environment
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Experience in executing and conducting Performance / Load testing using JMeter or other load testing tools
Must have skills
Nice to have skills
Report This Job
About the company
Kaddra is an award-winning mobile commerce product for real businesses in Asia. We know that the majority of digital commerce in Asia takes place on mobile devices and desktop is a dying channel for B2C & B2B transactions.
We move fast and use KANBAN to organise the product development.
Our team is 100% remote and we offer flexible working hours.
You can see our tech stack here https://stackshare.io/kaddra/kaddra