- Execute the design brief - Assign brief to Product Designer
- Assist Manager: Research on products and develop new ideas and suggest improvements. Hand drawing sketches of new ideas to help communicate throughout the team, and developing the most effective ideas into 3D model.
- Present product reports, presentations of new ideas to team & supervisor.
- Modify the design according to feedbacks from weekly reviews & discussions.
- Understand technological manufacture methods and new material (metal, wood, glass, leather, composite, textile and plastic).
- Work with Leader and supervisor to understand the new design study topic assigned.
- All communications among Design, R&D are to be transferred to system to record all changes made during the design development process.
- English proficiency is compulsory.
- Ability to plan ahead and keep deadlines (Track the time).
- Experience on design furniture are required at least 2 years.
- Ability to communicate the design through hand sketches, or draft model. Skills included Hand Sketch, Solidworks, Fusion 360, Inventer, Rihno & Keyshot (Other 3D modelling).
- Understanding of production technique for manufacture furniture and electrical lighting
Location: E4/52, 1A Highway, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
District Eight is a design manufacturing company in Ho Chi Minh City who is founded in April 2010. We are a furniture design firm that creates quality work, inspired by the industrial age with much of our work reflects the raw, bold character of our surroundings. We pride ourselves on creating handcrafted furnishings that combine industrial elements with modern aesthetics.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join a growing company with amazing advancement potential.
E4/52, 1A Highway, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam