· Conduct advanced triage/analysis for security events and triggered alerts and initiate security incident documentation for management of suspected incidents.
· Recognize potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises through both escalated security event data and incident analysis reports.
· Conduct research and evaluation of technical and all-source cyber intelligence to develop in-depth analysis and assessments of threats to Client’s information systems and infrastructure. This will include interaction across a broad range of Client, service provider, and partnership relationships, working closely with other technical and incident management personnel to develop a fuller understanding of the intent, objectives and activity of cyber threat actors.
· Continue to develop and document improved analysis methodologies and procedures, supporting the maturation of the company’s incident response and threat intelligence capabilities.
· Conduct root cause analysis efforts
· Deploy and monitor Client’s Security appliance real time incident response capabilities
· Develop recommendations for security enhancements
· Author and edit technical reports and presentations as necessary
· Support staff and end user with resolution of systems issues, malfunctions or hardware problems
· Candidate must have minimum 3 (three) years’ experience in related position
· Candidate must be quick learner, hard worker, multitasker, good English, have good communication skill and presentation skill
· Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electrical or equivalent
· Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP-based services, including DNS, DHCP, TFTP, SSH, SMTP, etc
· Excellent knowledge of Firewall/IDS/IPS/WAF and monitoring tools
· Experience with Linux and Microsoft operating systems preferred
· Highly disciplined, motivated and able to work independently, under direction, or as a member of the team
· Able to work in Shift working environment
· Having relevant industry certification is a plus
PT. Wahana Cipta Sinatria Wisma Cormic Jl. Suryopranoto 1-9 Jakarta 10160, Indonesia Telepon (021)-3501555 ext. 367, Fax (021)-3866128
PT Wahana Ciptasinatria was established in 1995 as one of four business units under the Cormic Technology Groups of companies, providing End to End IT Solution to corporate customer in indonesia Over than 21 years, the Company has positioned itself as the solution provider for Enterprise & Carrier Network for both data and voice network , we successes implementation to MNCs, Telcos and Goverment.