SENIOR CURRICULUM DEVELOPER (KID PROGRAM)
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
發佈 1 個月前更新 11 天前
- Conduct research and collaborate with key stakeholders to develop strategies for curriculum development of English courses, including but not limited to very young learner courses, young learners courses, Test Prep for kids (Cambridge Young Learners Tests).
- Assist with the planning, development, implementation, and revision of curriculum in keeping with best practices. Develop and review learning objectives and goals for existing and new curriculums.
- Develop and review assessment criteria & materials to ensure alignment with objectives & goals.
- Assist with teacher training on new curriculum materials and related teaching methodologies.
- Monitor ongoing feedback related to curriculum materials to ensure adherence to standards.
- Coordinate with other departments (Marketing, Educational Consultants, Course Coordinators, etc.) in their operations and projects related to curriculum materials.
- Conduct regular training sessions to teacher trainers, new teachers and teaching assistants as requested. Support the Program Manager in managing collaborators, learning applications and coordinate multi projects to ensure the timeline and the team working quality.
- Be in charge of team administrative works. Other curriculum research and development projects as directed. REQUIREMENT:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in TESOL, English Linguistics, Education or a related field, preferably from either a highly accredited overseas university or a top domestic university such as University of Social Sciences & Humanities or University of Pedagogy.
- At least 2 years of experience in curriculum development or similar working field.
- At least 3 years of teaching experience to very young learners or young learners.
- Knowledgeable of teaching methodologies, strategies and lesson plan design. PREFERRED SKILLS:
- Strong research and analysis skills using various methods including but not limited to survey/evaluation tools, Internet, and reference materials.
- Strong organizational, planning, and project management skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to work independently in a multi-task environment as well as part of a team.
- Demonstrated mastery of written and verbal English.
- Detail-oriented with excellent proofreading/editing/revision skills.
- Good communication, presentation, coordination and time management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other software for cutting/editing audio files and videos.
- A good fit with YOLA culture and values.