The Senior Creative Producer is responsible of overseeing the Creative Process of all the solutions proposed to Brands as well as Managing Gameloft for Brands Creative team; reporting to the Creative Director and Agency Managing Director.
He is in charge of:
· Understanding client needs from their brief in order to define the right solutions;
· Managing autonomously the entire ideation process (from the brief to the delivery and presentation of the pitch) in order to ensure that the team proposals answer properly to client expectations as well as meet the deadlines and match agency’s high quality standards; Understanding client needs from their brief in order to define the right solutions;
· Managing the creative team and ensuring that all briefs and projects are properly managed and accurate status are reported in timely manner to upper management and stakeholders;
· Communicating with sales team about planning, status of current projects and new requests;
· Supervising and mentoring other assistant producers and producers on a daily basis.
Project Management and Support:
· Lead Gameloft for Brands Creative Team to produce innovative and intuitive gamified experiences for brands from concept to execution. Ensuring that all solutions proposed by the team are innovative, usable and technically feasible while answering to client needs;
· Passionately seek a deep understanding of the client’s business, brand, and objectives in order to always propose tailor-made solutions. Work closely as a proactive problem solver and partner with the sales teams and local production teams;
· Determine project content and quality by reviewing and approving art and design proposal developed by team members; maintaining high standards for execution and attention to details in all aspects of design and development;
· Be technology smart and understand the implications of technology and development for delivering against creative vision. Maintain immersion in digital culture and mobile advertising by constantly staying abreast of new digital trends, new ads formats, or new gameplay concepts;
· Have an excellent understanding of Gamification and digital advertising’s best practices; be able to quickly spot obvious graphics and gameplay issues, and make proper feedbacks to team-members in order to always deliver the best quality possible;
· Be able to brief artists clearly, providing all necessary details (references, wireframes…) to avoid useless back and forth, trigger an immediate understanding of the task to accomplish and deliver to client with minimum feedbacks.
· Be able to make/update planning with accurate estimations of tasks durations and clear milestones, taking into account task dependencies and targets to reach;
· Be able to provide clear and complete status of the project to upper management and stakeholders (Production Manager, Sales teams…); have the ability to foresee issues/risks of the different projects in development at Concept level and take immediate preventive actions to avoid them;
· Conduct post-mortem analysis on projects that we lost vs the competition to learn from both successes and mistakes in order to improve next proposals and establish best practices for all concepts.
· Work with Creative Director and Lead Artist to organize resources allocation, in order to optimize the available resources, and maximize the productivity of the team;
· Coordinate team wisely and pro-actively to ensure smooth implementation of the assigned projects;
· Know all Creative team members' strengths and weaknesses, and assign suitable tasks and responsibilities to the right persons, allowing them to give their best;
· Proactively coach and develop other Creative Producers and Assistant Producers, to drive them to the best performance. Work with Creative Director and Managing Director to define training needs, organize the workshop within the team, and facilitate team members to join the training courses organized by company;
· Be able to evaluate staff's performances and give them clear SMART objectives in order to guide them and improve their skills;
· Actively propose and implement suggestions/ideas to reduce turnover in the team;
· Take care of the morale, motivation, working behavior of team members in order to make them fully committed to the project as well as to comply with studio regulations; when needed, raise issues with Department Heads and HR for suitable solutions.
Contribution in Management
· Actively raise ideas/solutions to prevent/solve problems in Creative Team, to improve working processes, methods of management, coordination between teams (inside and outside the Agency), as well as Agency organization in general;
· In collaboration with Department Heads (Artist & Game Designer), evaluate team members during evaluation periods in a constructive way, pointing out their strengths and weaknesses; identifying good elements and improve team members that are still under expectations.