Senior BD - Genie
IDR 8,000,000 - 10,000,000/month
Business Development / Sales
3 - 5 years of experience
發佈 18 天前更新 18 天前
Genie (official website: https://genie.shop/ ）
is a SaaS platform focusing on business services in the Asia Pacific region. It aims to provide complete multi-channel, multi-scene, and digital solutions for businesses through AI and Internet technology. Since its launch in February 2020, genie has reached cooperation with major mainstream platforms in the Asia Pacific region, serving more than 20000 customers.
Genie is also a member of Advance intelligence group (official website: https://advanceigroup.com/en-US ）Genie, established in Singapore in November 2019, enjoys group resources and develops independently and rapidly. So far, genie has set up independent offices in Beijing, Singapore, Jakarta, and Ho Chi Minh City with 100 + team members.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, organized, and creative individual who welcomes the challenges of acquiring and developing new business through sales efforts. You will build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, and close business deals while maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Contact current and potential customers to inform them about Genie’s services
- Respond to customer inquiries about Genie
- Ask questions to understand customer needs and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field when needed
- Enter and update customer information in Genie’s database
- Take and process orders efficiently
- Meet sales target and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Handle customer complaints
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business
- 3+ years' of sales or account management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Telesales representative or other sales/customer service role (previous experience in SaaS company will be an advantage)
- Track record of successfully meeting sales target
- Able to handle pressure and work with minimum supervision
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Possess a "can do" attitude
- Personal development benefits
ADVANCE.AI (https://www.advance.ai) is a data centric fintech company, founded by a group of highly experienced talents from world class institutions such as Stanford, CMU, Tsinghua, UIUC who have strong industry experiences from Two Sigma, Farallon Capital, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Amazon, Accenture, Tencent, HSBC and others. ADVANCE.AI is backed by top tier VCs from China and the valley such as GSR Ventures, ZhenFund, and AlphaStartups.