SENIOR BACK-END DEVELOPER
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
3 - 5 years of experience
Posted 1 個月前Updated 5 天前
Get to know about Lozi
Established in 2014, Lozi is the fastest-growing Tech startup which operates a one-hour-delivery E-commerce platform called Loship.
Made by Vietnamese for Vietnamese, Loship offers the most effective distribution networks in Vietnam, filling the massive demand for immediate deliveries in a bustling and modern life, with a wide range of services including food delivery (Loship), grocery delivery (Lomart), ride-hailing (Lo-xe), medicine delivery (Lomed), laundry service (Lozat), package delivery (Lo-send), flower delivery (Lo-hoa) and B2B supply delivery (Lo-supply).
Loship now has a fleet of more than 50,000 drivers and 200,000 merchants, serving almost 1,500,000 customers across four big cities of Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang and Can Tho – all dedicated to fulfilling the Vietnamese consumers’ one-hour delivery needs.
At Lozi you we are creating many and many WOW stuffs to make a better world. We're a small team but love to make BIG things.
- Together we all become Gurus & Geekies & Nerds (maybe)
- Collect data from variety of source and build a data pipelines with reliable, scalable & maintainable system
- Dive deep into the data and turn them into dashboards and reports
- Building automatic review, recommandation system
- System troubleshooting and suggest architecture improvements
- New or on-trend tech: feel free to try, we are hipsters if it works then it fits (should be tested, of course)
- At least 3 years of experience and skillful with Go/Golang.
- We are using Golang in our production, so that would be perfect if you're a Gopher. It's still good to have knowledge in Java/Python/Ruby or related field(s). Golang is easy to go, you will have time to learn to become a Gopher, no worries
- Great interpersonal skills and enjoy working with members of other teams
- Experience in building distributed service and handling big data
- Data structures & algorithms
- Database design, performance tuning and optimization
- Knowledge in data analysis, data mining, or machine learning
- Knowledge of statistical and predictive modeling concepts
- Awesome to have DevOps skills
- Beside 12 annual leaves according to the law, we will offer 12 more days, we call it "Restore your productivity" day
- Salary review twice per year
- Flexible working time, we believe time checking is not really helpful
- Lots of promotion code for our internal team
- Friendly, challenging working environment
- Great chance to impact hundred millions of users
- 13th month salary
Must have skills
Report This Job
About the company