Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At Tokenomy, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining with Tokenomy allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. At Tokenomy, we have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Tokenomy Senior Android Developer 工作職責
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Kotlin code for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Provide additional support to web back-end teams with Golang/Java development
- Bachelor / Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong technical knowledge of Kotlin, XML and Android libraries
- Experience with some or all of: MVVM, Retrofit, OkHttp, Glide, Reactive Programming (RxJava, RxKotlin, RxAndroid, RxBinding and RxPermissions), Charting (MPAndroidChart)
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience with offline storage, threading, benchmarking and performance tuning
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and continuous integration
- Strong knowledge and experience of Java development
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines