TokoTalk Senior Account Manager 工作職責
- Develop, execute and manage the strategic plan to activate merchants.
- Conduct training, events, and other activities to educate merchants about TokoTalk solutions.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting seller relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Assisting troubleshooting merchant-related problems to provide solutions.
- Analyze merchants with data driven strategy to provide solutions and drive sales.
- Communicate with sellers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them.
- Conduct continuous research on the latest industry trends and consumer behavior analysis to develop new ideas for the market to generate further revenue.
- Extensive knowledge of digital sales processes, digital platforms, technical markets, pricing models, channels of distribution, technology trends, customer buying patterns, and budgeting.
- Must have knowledge in media advertising, competitive strategies, product marketing, and product management
- Bachelor degree from reputable university
- Excellent communication skills both in oral and written
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from the plan, negotiation, and closing
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong attention to details
- Experience 5 years in the same position
- Having e-commerce experience is a must
- Good with Excel and CRM Knowledge
- Good in building relationships
- Ability to understand the market Knowledge, monitoring, and result tracking which includes identify and solve seller issues