IDR 20,000,000 - 30,000,000/month
Business Development / Sales
3 - 5 years of experience
發佈 1 個月前更新 5 天前
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures it’s a strong presence
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Reporting to sales SPV and coordinating with subordinate which included retention SPV and acquisition SPV
- Require to handle acquisition, retention, extension and CS
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Have 5 years of experience in Sales
- Experienced in handling sales turnover with a number of 100 billion rupiah each year.
- Have the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills
- Have a great negotiation skills and relationship buildings
- Max. 30 years old
- Able to work in Bekasi
PT. KRTT, better known as Prestisa, is one of the services of making and shipping Wreaths, Hampers, Cake & Gifts. Prestisa was found in 2012 and was originally named as a bungarangkaian. The focus is only on selling flower arrangements. Two years later, the name changed to Prestisa. And spread its wings by opening shipments of Parcel, Hampers, Cake & Gifts.
Prestisa became a Florist who first pioneered the existence of bungabang, Prestisa also participated in opening jobs to local florists with the main goal, namely to grow together and actively participate in the economic development of the Indonesian nation.