As a small business, you will gain experience working with a growing multi-brand wellness business. Working alongside the co-founders who are brand and marketing specialists, you will be responsible for business development as well as support and drive the conception, implementation and analysis of digital marketing activities for both B2B & B2C customers.
• Collaborate with the directors to develop strategic sales and marketing plans
• Support in assigned business development opportunities
• Maintain timely pipeline & communication updates in sales CRM system
• Provide excellent client service by being professional and knowledgeable on products
• Conceptualize and manage content ideas to increase engagement with website and social followers
• Manage social engagement on our social channels
• Conceptualize and create occasional social media content
• Manage creation and execution of enewsletters for collection of brands
• Conduct market research as needed
• Liaise with external parties and vendors to acquire costings, negotiate and coordinate fulfilment for scope of work needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related fields.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office &/or Google applications.
• Organized and strategic: passion for organization, planning, execution and reporting.
• Takes ownership, proactive and is an independent thinker.
• Team player and communicator: seeks to consistently add value, improve strategies and deliver feedback and support.
• Ability to write and read Mandarin proficiently is a plus
The GTCL Company was founded in 2013 with the mission to promote conscious eating especially in a world where processed foods have taken over diets of city dwellers. We believe healthy, nutritious food can taste amazing. That’s why we actively source for unique ingredients to create products that are luscious and have amazing health benefits.