美商法里亞有限公司台灣分公司 Ruby on Rails Full-stack Engineer 工作職責
Faria is a leader in international education systems and services, providing an integrated systems suite across learning, admissions and study services, as well as school-to-home and online courses, to over 10,000 schools and 4 million students in over 155 countries.
We develop on Ruby on Rails with excellent tools and full technical control. This role will be responsible for the development of new features and functionality for our revamped version of the company's in-house CRM platform. The platform consolidates CRM, billing, and provisioning functions on a single platform. This role will be responsible for maintaining the system and developing incoming feature requests.
- At least 2 years of experience in RoR software development (5+ years of experience is preferred. Salary will be dependent upon experience and ability.)
- Ruby on Rails versions 4 and 5
- RDBMS (MySQL or PostgreSQL is a plus.)
- Frontend (HTML, CSS 3, jQuery, Vue.js, CoffeeScript, Sass, Bootstrap)
- Background processing (Sidekiq, DelayedJob)
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, familiarity with the concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful web services
- Automated testing (RSpec), continuous integration
- English: Intermediate or upper, verbal and written
- New feature development based on provided specifications
- Maintaining the application (e.g., bug fixing, upgrading frameworks, code refactoring)
- Interacting with other teams (within the company and external) regarding APIs and application integration
- Competitive salary and opportunities for career development
- Professional growth in a fully global business environment
- Cozy, fully-equipped office in Taipei
- Friendly atmosphere—office socials and team lunches
- Paid vacation and stipends for English language classes and gym membership
- Professional Development budget and unlimited book budget
- Regular performance reviews
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex. Faria operates a safer recruiting policy and the successful applicant may be required to complete an enhanced disclosure from the DBS and an Enhanced Check for Regulated Activity.
Please note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Faria Education Group powers over 10,000 schools and districts and 3 million students with a suite of 6 services: ManageBac, AtlasNext, Pamoja, OpenApply, SchoolsBuddy, and Curriculum Trak.
ManageBac is the leading online planning, assessment and reporting platform for IB World Schools, supporting over 140,000 educators in 130 countries for over 15 years. By providing schools with one unified system on a consistent, modern and mobile-ready interface, ManageBac offers a seamless & integrated experience for coordinators, teachers, students, and parents.
AtlasNext is a leading online planning, assessment and reporting platform for independent and international schools worldwide. By providing schools with one unified system on a consistent, modern and mobile-ready interface, AtlasNext offers a seamless & integrated experience for school leaders, teachers, students, and parents.
Pamoja is an education technology company based in Oxford, UK. We provide schools across the globe with flexible online learning solutions that address key educational challenges, from structured content through Pamoja Lesson Suite, to courses fully taught by our own teachers, Pamoja Online Courses.
OpenApply is a modern School Admissions Management System supporting every stage of the applicant journey from enquiry to enrolment. Our cloud-based interface works seamlessly across devices for both families and staff, streamlining the process and reducing stress. Today OpenApply supports over 500 schools in over 80 countries.
SchoolsBuddy is a comprehensive extra-curricular management system for staff, parents and students, featuring activities management, online payments, plus sign up, allocation and attendance for after-school activities. Trips, online consent, parents evenings, sports teams and bookings can all be managed through the SchoolsBuddy platform.
Curriculum Trak provides the leading curriculum management platform for K-12 faith-based schools. The unique Faith Learning Integration allows teachers to easily align key conceptual spiritual understandings with curriculum, lesson plans, and learning outcomes. Schools can also join a larger network of faith-based schools to collaborate around faith-based teaching content and resources. Founded in 2003, Curriculum Trak services are used by more than 850 schools and districts.
We are a globally distributed team with offices in Portland, Shanghai, Taipei, Hong Kong, UK, and Ukraine.