Jotbody (HK) Limited is an innovative biotech company located in Hong Kong Science Park. We are dedicated to discovering and producing single domain antibody. We are currently looking for two (2) highly talented and motivated Research Scientists to join our research and development team. The candidate will be responsible for the single domain antibody discovery, production and validation. The successful candidate will have experience with general molecular biology, cell biology techniques, biochemistry. The applicant will be responsible for project planning, providing progress updates, and designing and performing experiments efficiently and timely. The applicant is expected to be able to work independently and efficiently.
· At least 3 years of laboratory experience in biologics assays within the area of molecular biology, immunology and related filed
Extensive experience with developing, performing and troubleshooting a wide variety of cellbased assays
· Expression of recombinant proteins using mammalian and bacterial cell hosts
· Experience with protein purification, discovery, production and purification techniques
· Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail
· Excellent communication skills both oral and written
· Industry background is a plus
· Fluent in English
· Positive attitude and solve-problem
· Independently design protocols and perform experiments to achieve desired project goals.
· Spend 80% of working time at the lab bench performing experiments and generating data.
· Become familiar with new experimental techniques and equipment
· Analyse raw data and generate meaningful conclusions and present clearly results and findings at group meetings
· Write reports to summarize and document the progress and outcomes of research projects.
· Contribute to project planning, generating timelines, and objective formation
· Work on multiple projects at a time, independently or as a team
· Communicate effectively and timely with the Supervisor team about experimental results and future direction of the project.