Singapore, Singapore (Remote Possible)
SGD 600 - 1,000/month
發佈 1 個月前更新 1 個月前
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with Right-Hand product and research team and write research publications.
- Write collateral for patents and whitepapers.
- Gather information about the existing publication, research articles and patents
- Great storyteller
- Experience with publishing research papers
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Versatility and flexibility.
- Energetic, efficient and has a voracious academic curiosity.
The following is preferred but not required:
- Experience in patent research
- Experience in patent writing
- Familiarity with Cybersecurity landscape
At Right-Hand, our mission is to make humans more defensible against cyber threats. In today’s dynamic and ever-evolving threat landscape, cyber attackers possess advanced capabilities to evade traditional technological security layers (like an email security platform or a firewall). This forces a company’s employees to serve as the last line of defense. However, with roughly 90% of cyber attacks occurring due to human error, it is evident that most employees are not prepared for these scenarios. Right-Hand is uniquely positioned to help organizations address this massive issue and reduce human-influenced cyber risk.