Scopic Remote C Math Algorithm Developer 工作職責
- 2+ years working in software development
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Strong math and algorithm skills
- Ability to communicate in English (training available)
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- C# programming skills are a plus
- Experience with one or more of the following: QT framework, VTK, Multithreaded programming, Network programming (with Boost Lib), Point cloud processing (with PCL and VTK PointCould Libs), Signal, audio or speech processing/analysis, Image processing/analysis, Video processing/analysis, Machine learning, 2D/3D geometric algorithms.
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
- Salary Range: Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Contractors are paid monthly via wire transfer.