Scopic Remote C++/3D Developer 工作職責
- 3+ years of experience in commercial software development
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Proficiency using Qt and VTK
- Experience with network programming (e.g. sockets, TCP connection)
- Experience with 2D/3D graphics programming
- Experience with 3D engines, e.g.Unreal, AWS Lumberyard
- Good algorithm and mathematics skills
- Architecture skills, commitment to code design best practices
- Good English reading and writing skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Stable internet connection and home computer
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
- Salary Range: Negotiable depending on your skills, experience and your performance during our recruiting process.
- This is an hourly paid position.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.