Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Boost Commerce [REMOTE] Business Analyst 工作職責
- Work directly with founders to plan the key product features/improvements
- Define sitemap, layout pages of a new feature.
- Write detailed specs for development team and work with them to assure that the features are delivered as requested
- Transfer and explain the defined features/improvements for other teams (CS, Product team, Designers, and Development team)
- Collaborate with different teams (CS, Product team, Designers, and Development team) to ideate the possible solutions, analyze the pros and cons to compare and choose the best fit solution.
- Perform market research by speaking with customers and prospects, working with industry analysts, and looking at competitive solutions
- Conduct user research by using User Interview and Survey techniques to empathize and understand the users' problems
- Generate insights from users’ feedback and user research results
- Validate solution with users by using mockups, prototypes, and/or presentation
- Maintain product roadmap and feature completions. Notify other teams for important change logs or upcoming features.
- Bachelor's Degree with computer-science related background
- Communicate fluently in English.
- At least 2 years of proven experience as a Business Analyst
- Master one mockup tool
- Have a strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills to decide the best solution for new product features or improvements
- Have a strong understanding of user interactions and user interface design
- Knowledgeable in modern business technologies
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional remote teams
- Iterative mindset with a bias toward action and improvement
- Familiarity with both design and development agile methodologies
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with developer engineering workflows
- Background in software specifications, user experience, software development, or program management is preferred
- Preferred is strong experience in SaaS pricing strategies (preferably with usage-based pricing)
- Preferred can also be strong experience in cloud environments, continuous integration workflows and infrastructure observability
- 100% remote culture. Live and work from wherever you feel happiest.
- 13th-month salary and performance bonus
- Day-off: 14 days/year and Vietnam holidays
- Macbook provided after probation period
- Bao Viet Health Care Insurance (after 3-month in the role)
- Monthly company party and quarterly company trip
- Free online learning and Reimbursement for selected courses.
- Free access to the co-working space
- Annual Health Checks
- Allowance for gyms, fitness, yoga plus cash bonuses for lots of occasions around the year.
- Great chance to improve your expertise/skills and English communication via international exposure;
- Get support and work with talented and friendly members;
- Boost Commerce is a leading fully-remote team of Shopify experts that place customers' growth and trust on top. At Boost, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other and contribute with great care. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, perspectives, and especially locations. As Boosters, we are fervent believers in the philosophy that people should be able to live anywhere they want - and work from anywhere they can. Though spreading in 5 countries and 11 cities, together we create an environment that values flexibility, autonomy, and trust.
- Our Product Filter & Search is a leading site search and navigation solution in Shopify, used by +13,000 merchants worldwide to grow sales and elevate their search solution. Only Boost Product Filter & Search offers a secure, enterprise-grade quality for both SMB and Shopify Plus stores that can scale with leading B2C brands in the world. It enables shoppers to find their desired products in milliseconds, without any hassle.
- Our website: https://boostcommerce.net