Scopic Remote Blockchain Developer (Web) 工作職責
- 2+ years of commercial software development experience
- Rust, Golang, Node.js or C++ programming expertise
- Blockchain programing and smart contract development experience on one or more major platforms i.e. Ethereum, Hyperledger, EOS, Tendermint, etc.
- Knowledgeable about smart contract fundamentals, security and best practices (design patterns)
- Working knowledge of crypto/blockchain trading systems and/or NFTs
- Familiarity with basic cryptography, strong knowledge of Ethereum like blockchains, good understanding of popular dApps
- Understanding of the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Experience developing multi-tiered scalable and secure web applications
- Intermediate English reading, writing, and speaking skills
- Stable internet connection and home computer
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Experience with any other back-end programming language is a plus
- Passion for programming
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
- Salary Range: Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- This is an hourly paid position.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.