Jakarta, Indonesia (Remote Possible)
IDR 7,000,000 - 10,000,000/month
Business Development / Sales
1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 1 個月前更新 13 天前
Come Change the Travel Sector! ZEN Rooms, the game-changer startup in the hospitality industry, is searching for a Relationship Supervisor. ABOUT ZEN ZEN Group: improving the Southeast Asian hotel industry and democratizing travel We are an operating system for Southeast Asian budget & mid range hotels. We allow our hotel clients to be more productive and competitive: increase revenue, optimize cost base and increase guest trust & satisfaction. Through technological and operational solutions, we address the deep, widespread inefficiencies in the Southeast Asian budget & mid range hospitality sector. By helping Southeast Asian hotels operate more efficiently: better value-for-money and safer, ZEN contributes daily to democratizing travel in Southeast Asia. Millions of travelers looking for the best value-for-money stay at ZEN franchised or operated properties each year. ZEN Group is backed by the #1 Korean travel group Yanolja (funded by Booking.com/Agoda) and a leading group of institutional technology investors including Rocket Internet (behind Lazada etc).
- Understanding in spirit and in numbers, the dynamic pricing work for hotels as well as the whole vertical of revenue management (which includes OTA management, channel managers, reservation management, order management). Understanding of CRM preferred but not a must)
- Expert in stakeholder management (internal team leaders and external customers, who are often senior) without having authority
- Proficient in the entire supply chain of online and offline demand generation for hotels
- Expert in using verbal and written communication to win over customers and internal stakeholders
- Monitoring and training (when needed) analysts with quantitative skills in the art of relationship management without authority
- Reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Liaising with other functional teams to ensure deliverables are on track
- Degree in communication, business, management
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa
- 1 - 4 years of experience
- Proficient in Excel
- High resiliency
- Familiar with handling external stakeholder
- Must have high energy and the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced environment
Come Change the Travel Sector!
What’s it like working at Zen Rooms?
> Engaging Environment: You will feel the thrill of building a start-up and marvel at what you have achieved just a few weeks later.
> Peer Relationships: Be ready to join an ambitious and hardworking team who wants to reach the stars and loves to work together.
> Support: We support each other, we motivate each other and we believe that we will revolutionize the beauty and wellness industry.
Of course we have the usual parties and perks which come with working in a start-up, but we truly believe that the above mentioned values will have a much higher impact on ZEN Rooms on a global scale.