With a proud heritage and best-in-class reputation as the leading yacht charter company in Singapore, we are embarking on international expansion, and like to onboard a key team member to join us on the journey. Our company is collegial and empowering, and we support our people's career development.
1. Lead our digital marketing strategy by proposing business case and implementing campaigns on Google, Facebook, eDMs for Singapore and new overseas markets. Update content on website for new overseas markets. Training will be provided. (20% of the scope)
2. Manage CRM programme to increase repeat charters from existing clients
3. Manage enhancements of our new website working with vendor and management team. (10% of the scope)
4. Lead our business development efforts by sourcing new partnerships and securing agreements with yacht owners in overseas markets including partners of credit cards, clubs, rewards sites. (40% of the scope)
5. Handle day-to-day operations scaling up from Singapore by responding to enquiries, arrange charters and secure payment from clients in overseass markets. Work with F&B and services providers to develop itineraries for charters. (15% of the scope)
6. Manage overseas operations as required.
7. Support ongoing charters, business development process and partnership development in Singapore. This includes developing partnership programme with credit cards, social clubs, rewards programme, media sites, hotels and tour agencies. (15% of the scope)
Monthly allowance of $2.7k is fixed from SG United Mid Career Pathway Programme.
All Singaporeans and Permanent Residents are eligible for the programme, with the exception of recent graduates who should apply for the SGUnited Traineeships Programme instead.