Avery Dennison Rbis Vietnam Raw Material Planner 工作職責
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
• Analyze and plan material requirements by determining the quantity and date materials are needed to ensure optimal inventory levels.
• Prepare shop work orders for materials and product processing and coordinate with schedulers to ensure that items are being processed according to specifications and time requirements.
• Monitor reorder points and initiates action to replenish stock.
• Responsible for inventory turn/ inventory levels.
• Cooperate with GPD/ Sales to highlight risk for material changing, to solve inventory reserve.
• Plan and manage material movement with purchasing, warehouse, and production. May negotiate lead times with suppliers and manage schedules for timely delivery.
• Provide information to determine status of current orders and to forecast needs.
• Reconcile discrepancies in inventories.
• Co-ordinate with related departments to execute and achieve the target
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
• Bachelor's degree. 0-3 years SML or related experience.
• Good analytical, mathematical, organizational, verbal and written communication skills and detail-oriented.
• Ability to interface with cross-functional groups to define and execute overall requirements.
• Familiarity in process documentation and improvement.
• Ability to design, develop, and maintain tables, formulas, graphs, queries and macros.
• Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office and function specific software.
Avery Dennison RBIS, a global leader in apparel and footwear industry solutions, is a $1.5 billion division of Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY). Avery Dennison RBIS provides intelligent, creative and sustainable solutions to elevate brands and accelerate performance from design to retail store floor. The company’s industry leading, end-to-end solutions include innovative heat transfer technology, RFID and price management supply chain solutions and sustainable packaging services. Based in Framingham, Massachusetts, Avery Dennison RBIS employs 20,000 employees in 50 countries. For more information, visit www.rbis.averydennison.com Avery Dennison Vietnam has manufacturing facilities and offices located in Lot E01 Trung Tam Road, Long Hau Industrial Park, Can Giuoc, Long An, Vietnam; and Sales office in Hanoi, covering Vietnam and Cambodia markets.