- Provide supporting and technical data for project needs.
- Provide plans and progress reports on implementation.
- Provide a calculation of work added and work less.
- Carry out other tasks related to work in the Directorate, which are deemed necessary by supervisor for the purposes or interests of the company.
- Carry out the implementation of ISO 9001, K3 & L.
Age between 23-35 years
Minimum bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering
At least 2 years of experience in the related field is suitable for this position
Familiar with Ms. Office
Familiar with the S. Curve
Discipline, Honest, Good Integrity, Detail & Target Oriented
Have a good analysis
Have the ability in CAD, Visio, and can read Project Drawings
PT Jaya Teknik Indonesia has been in the contracting field, doing the trading and services of the Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic (MEE) and Information Technology (IT) business for more than 50 years. The company has gone through some difficult situations during the oil, economic and financial crisis in 1976, 1997, 2007 and 2015. The good foundation of the company coupled with a good team work between the management and employees have helped the company to work through the challenging condition. The company is growing stronger and more innovative to achieve the highest competence and performance to meet the growing expectation of our customers. Continual assessment is performed to ensure that our engineers are updated and trained on the newest technology.
Jl. Johar No.10, RT.18/RW.6, Kb. Sirih, Kec. Menteng, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10340