Zettabyte is a software development company that focuses on the education sector. We work together with our multicultural team from our office in Singapore, Bali, Yogyakarta, Pune, and Paris to create and produce tools that increase the quality of life for anyone who involves in the education sector.
Our team is growing bigger and we are currently searching for a Quality Assurance Lead who will be responsible to develop and lead the test to ensure the quality of Zettabyte Product. We are looking for a highly motivated, customer centric Quality Assurance Lead to drive world class quality in the platform and services. The successful lead will be obsessed with quality improvement, and create automation framework to the next level; load tests framework, and be able to do hands-on to implement the right strategy.
1.Follow up the issue reported by customer and collaborate with dev team to solve it
detect and report issues in production before the customer.
2. Building QA team
3. Provides mentorship for the QA team
4. Overseeing execution of test plans
5. Monitor tests progress, as well as not afraid to be hands-on the execute initiative.
6. Collaborate across teams to improve the quality of product deliverable
7. Preparing detailed Checklist and test cases to support testing execution.
8. Performing excellent testing execution based on the checklist and test cases
9. Bug reporting on issue found during the testing process
10. Make Testing report on the feature/section tested
11. Proactively giving feedback/recommendations on functionality, non-functionality, and user experience of platform
1. Diploma/ Bachelor's degree or above
2. 3 years experience as a Quality Assurance
3. Proficient in English both oral and written
3. Strong skills in Creating Checklist and Testing methodologies (creating test plan, test cases, test suites, executing tests, maintain regression tests)
4. Solid understanding of bug life cycle and reporting
5. Knowledge or experience in any automation tools (Cypress, JMeter, Jest) (is a plus)
5. Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
6. Able to work as a team or individual when needed
7. Self motivated
8. Attention to detail
Casual Dress Code
Working Remotely (During Covid 19)
Free Online Course
Start date: As soon as possible
A great and fun team to work with
Compensation: a competitive all-in salary
Generic cover letters are highly discouraged and will most likely be ignored; they will reduce your chances of receiving a call for an interview. Be creative - tell us why you will be a good fit for Zettabyte.