· Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
· Required language(s) : Bahasa Indonesia, English.
· At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA engineer role plays an important part in our company's product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting test before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets clients needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we'd like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
· Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
· Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
· Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
· Design, develop, and execute automation scripts using open source tools
· Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
· Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
· Develop and apply testing processes for new and exiting products to meet clients needs
· Liaise with internal teams (e.g developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
· Monitor debugging process results
· Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implements solutions
· Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
· Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
· Proven work experience in software development
· Proven work experience in software quality assurance
· Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
· Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
· Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
· Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
· Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
· Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related subject
Please list your work experience completely form your undergraduate degree graduation until now and describe clearly your job description for each experience.
Brambang.com is an e-commerce company pioneering marketplace for second hand electronics. To achieve our ambitious goals, we are recruiting smart, high-energy individuals who are looking to work in an innovative, fast-paced environment. Our company is dedicated to providing great products and services, swift execution, and utilizing technology as a new frontier.