Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
In need of a laptop or certain devices specifically for work? It's on us. We will provide the necessary tools that you need so you can focus on what you do best and get a job done.
PT. Mindo Small Business Solutions QA Engineer 工作職責
- Reviews all specifications and related information from the user, developer, and stakeholders to produce clear requirements that meet the user needs.
- Designs test plan, execute it, and report the result throughout the development lifecycle.
- Design and implement automated tests and integrate it to the development lifecycle.
- Create documentations related to the testing process.
- Minimum 2 years job experience as Software Tester or Quality Assurance Engineer is preferred.
- Able to work with good time management and minimal supervision.
- A team player. Able to work as part of a larger organization.
- Good communication skills (in English and Indonesia) both verbal and written.
- Detailed-oriented, good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in doing jobs remotely (work from home) is preferred.
- Good knowledge of testing methodologies, and techniques with good understanding of defect life cycle.
- Hands-on experience in UI and API Testing (REST and SOAP).
- Ability to design test plans, execute them, and then create actionable test reports.
- Proficient understanding of SQL, and SQL queries to validate/manipulate data.
- Working knowledge of Git.
- Ability to monitor log files and troubleshoot based on stack traces before escalating.
- Actively learns new technologies and techniques to keep up with the current state of the industry.
- Prior experience on working with AWS architecture is preferred.
- Ability to design and implement automated tests is a plus.
- Another bonus points if you have some experience using following tools :
- Robot Framework
- Gherkin Language