1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 1 個月前更新 1 個月前
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our diverse team of people who are passionate about taking the real estate industry into the age of technology through innovation and a desire to solve its multitude of challenges.
What you'll do:
- Communicate, review, and analyze software or product specification
- Collaborate with team to develop test plans (e.g., functional test, regression test, acceptance test)
- Execute test plans (manual or automate) and analyze the results
- Logging and document testing activity
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Active troubleshot issues with teams and/or development teams
- Conduct schedule post-release/implementation testing
What you are/have/will be:
- Min. 2 years proven experience as a Quality Assurance tester or similar role
- Min. 1 years proven leading team
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Good knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Good communication skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent in written English
“WHAT WE DO IS MORE THAN JUST A JOB, IT IS A MISSION”
Property is the single largest financial decision anyone would make in their lifetime, and, on average, it accounts for over half of the assets of most families. It is how most people accumulate wealth, for their children, for healthcare, for retirement. More importantly, it is where one grow their family and build their career.
99.co’s mission is to use technology, design and data, to help the 99% make the best decision when finding a home.
By providing the largest set of listings in the market, and designing easy beautiful tools and synthesizing data to help property seekers search for, learn about, sieve through and compare thousands of potential options, 99.co help to make that journey reliable, easy and trustworthy.
To put it simply, 99.co mission is to be – Your Way Home.