Công Ty Tnhh Spring Production Project Manager 工作職責
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Be the main contact between clients and other departments across countries to ensure the information flow, from the first phrase to the closure, is correctly interpreted, recorded and directed to the involved parties.
- Consult the clients throughout the whole project implementation process.
- Drive both-new biz and more-biz including onboarding of new clients. Client meetings, client presentations, briefing meeting and debrief meetings.
- Coordinate with cross-functional managers to provide the clients with the best offers in regards to the quality of delivery and throughout the whole project life cycle. And completely understanding the brief and requirements for the given task.
- Ensure all internal and external deadlines are met.
- Gather, analyze, and organize information from the clients and internal database in order to deliver reports.
- Collaborate with the different production departments and team leaders to develop relevant plan of implementation, optimize the resources and effort, follow the progress, update the project status periodically to the customer and the related personnel, flag the colleagues for potential mistakes and orient the team towards the promised deadlines, assure the agreed delivery quality with customers.
- Keep track of spendings and hour registration on your jobs, so we keep budget. Flag for new requirements both to the team and to the client.
- Double-check if the project meets the budget. Make sure any changes to the job in regards to the costs are discussed with all the involved parties and approved by the client.
- Cooperate with the accountant to invoice the client timely and accurately.
- Follow up with the client about the quality of the projects.
- Share the client’s feedback with the departments and propose continuous improvement areas of the involved parties (if any).
- Build and maintain strong relationships both with the internal and external stakeholders.
- Report to the Client Services Director.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- BA/BS in Graphic Design/ Printing/ Packaging/ Advertising or Project Management.
- At least 5 years of project management and marketing experience in the Graphic Design/ Printing/ Packaging business.
- Excellent German or English in speech and writing
- Proven experience in running and managing complex projects with a focus on quality within international brands.
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing concepts and techniques.
- Solid negotiation and problem-solving skills, thinking outside the box.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and client-related skills.
- Outstanding organizational, planning and management skills.
- Creative personality with ideas pushing people towards innovative solutions.
- A positive thinker who creates a dynamic and challenging working environment.
- Confidence, self-motivation, result and customer orientation, the capability of multi-tasking, flexible and team-player.
SPRING Production is no spring chicken. The story of us begins in Denmark in 1995 with a solid portfolio of retail clients. It was the early days of digital repro/prepress but even then, we were front runners in applying new technologies to add value to the processes and to our clients. Which paid off. The company kept growing, we extended our areas of expertise and in 2009 we opened an office in Ho Chi Minh City to cater to the increasing demand and the competitive market.
Today, we offer a complete range of marketing implementation services within motion graphics, 3D visualization, animations and CGI as well as digital and traditional graphic services – expertly executed by more than 230 dedicated employees of different nationalities. From our offices in Aarhus, Odense, Copenhagen, Hamburg, Manchester and Ho Chi Minh City we add value to high-profile companies that are looking for perfection, efficiency and optimisation. In a joint effort and with a strong belief that we are better together.