MINESKI INDONESIA Project Manager 工作職責
- Manage the budget, keep financial records, documents, receipts and invoices of all purchases and adhere to all local ordinances, codes, statutes, rules and regulations.
- Liaising with clients to ascertain their precise event requirements.
- Coordinating suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly.
- Creating long-and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines.
- Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them.
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project.
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
- Communicating with executives or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals.
- Pertorming quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected.
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needs or financing for the project change.
- Have good communication skills, Proficient in English; both written and spoken.
- Analyze the success of an event and prepare after event reports.
- Bachelor's Degree in any major from reputable universities.
- 2 year (managerial level) & 1 year (jr. level) relevant experience in Event/Esport Industries would be preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, including networking and relationship skills and written and verbal communication in Indonesian and English.
- Administrative skill to undertake project technical support functions.
- Passionate in E-sports or gaming industries will be plus point.
Mineski Indonesia is part of Mineski Global, the pioneer esports agency of Southeast Asia that has a track record of holding esports tournaments and other brand activations in the Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, and the rest of the world thanks to broad and extensive experience in all aspects of esports and gaming since 2004. Mineski Indonesia aims to unify gamers into the largest sports community through content, events, and other engagement platforms, developing a new era of entertainment for a savvy, digitally focused millennial audience throughout the whole of Asia and beyond, in order to raise the bar of the esports industry.
Mineski Indonesia creates and promotes gaming experiences the same way world’s biggest sports leagues create and promote their games, helping to grow the esport industry, being able to fully manage them from scratch and through all possible angles.
公司地址l. Tj. Duren Barat 1 No.5, RT.1/RW.4, Tj. Duren Utara, Kec. Grogol petamburan, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 11470