Orchard Road Business Association Project Manager (Contract) 工作職責
Orchard Road Business Association (ORBA) is the Place Manager of Orchard Road, representing the interests and welfare of businesses operating along Orchard Road. ORBA’s mission is to preserve, promote, improve, and facilitate business through events, business development, marketing and promotion.
As part of our Health and Wellness programme, Work Great on A Great Street, ORBA organizes daily activities for all who work along Orchard Road. The Project Manager hired for this role will be tasked with handling the day-to-day operations of this project. Do note that this role involves large amounts of data, and requires great attention to detail. Please only apply if you are comfortable with dealing with data and coordination work.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist in overseeing project, keeping to all deadlines in a timely manner
• Handling huge sets of data (excel, google forms etc.) and maintaining the existing data sets
• Prompt response in emails to stakeholders
• Website and social media management (including FB messenger)
• Designing of EDMs and social media announcements
• Preparing and sending out email blasts to participants
• Checking of reports and ensuring accuracy of data
• Able to start immediately and commit for at least 8 months
• Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, and comfortable handling large sets of data
• Familiarity with social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram etc.
• Familiarity with Wordpress backend and Canva
• Should be able to work independently
• A strong command of the English language
• (Optional, but good to have) Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe illustrator
Interested applicants can send in your CV and availability for this internship.
Please send in one (1) piece of your best writing on any topic and name this document "Work Great - Written Document".
Applicants who have any design portfolios should include this over as well.
If your CV/portfolio is too large, please upload them onto a Google Drive folder and send that link over.
In your email, please also indicate your expected remuneration for this project, as well as your availability (e.g. full-time or 4 days a week etc.).