DSTNCT Pte Ltd Project Management Intern (Marketing) 工作職責
- Working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client's brief and budget;
- Presenting alongside agency colleagues (particularly the Account Manager), the campaign ideas and budget to the client;
- Working with the Account Manager to brief media, creative and research staff and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies;
- Ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns;
- Writing client reports;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
- Undertaking administration tasks;
- Arranging and attending meetings;
- Making 'pitches', along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- The ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail; drive;
- Effective teamworking skills;
- Influencing and negotiation skills;
- Oral and written communication skills;
- Commercial awareness;
- A passion for advertising and an understanding of what makes a good advertisement;
- A willingness to learn;
- Resilience, to enable you to deal with problems and constructive criticism;
- IT literacy and an awareness of how the industry is developing in light of new communication technologies.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.