· Support the project manager in the day-to-day management of project activities, including monitoring and coordination of field activities and collaboration with clients and internal Product Development team.
· Collecting and analyzing clients’ requirements.
· Communicating clients’ requirements to Product team to update the apps.
· Reviewing questionnaires and app settings for the different projects.
· Assisting for field activities and field implementation
· Bachelor’s degree in Agronomy, Forestry, Plant Protection, Soil Science, Agribusiness, Sustainable Development, Geographic, Geodesy, Geomatica, Aquaculture, or related field.
· Knowledge of Indonesian cash crops (cocoa, palm oil, coffee, rubber, sugar cane, coconut, and seaweed) and certification systems.
· Committed to participating in a 6-month intern program.
· Good with number and data, knowledge of basic data analytics preferred.
· Proficiency in English and Indonesian language (both written and spoken).
Established in 2013, Koltiva is a leading agritech company for enterprises to make their global supply chains traceable, inclusive, and climate-smart, backed by our human-centered technology with boots-on-the-ground professional service. Koltiva supports some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains, focusing on enhancing traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
Koltiva combines triple-tech (AgriTech, FinTech, and ClimaTech) to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability while building more sustainable supply chains
Jl. Mampang Prpt. Raya No.66, RT.9/RW.3, Tegal Parang, Kec. Mampang Prpt., Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12790